Since 2013, AS system has been established as a manufacturer of fastening technology. Production began on six-stage GILDEMEISTER feed machines, which turned the tapers and threads. Given the competitiveness in the market and of course the demand from the market, led us to modernize our machine park for the production of anchor bolts within 10 years.
We now boast two machines for the production of cold-forged anchors up to M20 diameter and 185 mm in length, and 2 CNC machines that can produce fasteners up to 700 mm in length or more. The modernisation of our machinery has now made us significantly more competitive in the market with fast deliveries, while at the same time increasing our production capacity.
The fastening technology programme includes the production of anchor bolts in the following shapes and qualities:
- TXm1 (anchor for cracked concrete; option 1 with special GreenTec coating, with a minimum durability of 750 hours in a salt chamber, up to a length of 185 mm certified for C1 and C2; earthquake)
- TXm1r ( stainless anchor in A4 quality, for non-cracked concrete; option 1 up to 185 mm length )
- TXm2 (anchor for non-cracked concrete; option 7 with special GreenTec coating, which has a minimum durability of 750 hours in a salt chamber, up to a length of 185 mm )
- Txm2r ( stainless anchor in A4 quality, for uncracked concrete; option 1 )
- Txm2f ( hot-dip galvanised anchor, currently without certification, up to a length of 185 mm )
- TX1 DIN 9021 ( anchor for cracked concrete option 1 with wide washer, intended for use in the timber industry, up to a length of 700 mm
- TXH7 ( anchor for non-cracked concrete; option 7, standard zinc coating 5 micron, certified for fire up to 120 minutes, up to 150 mm length, and diameter M12)